• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW THEME - STOP THE MADNESS!

Cody looks like he is terrified for his life - like you might have just actually turned him into a reindeer!! :lol: :lol:

Here is mine:
I think Ella is saying "nope - I'm done - I'm not looking at you - I'm not listening - lalalalala - I'm not listening"

343048293_f3031175db.jpg

Haha, great theme! :lol:

I have one of Nóra, her face is priceless. Bono is there somewhere in the back, probably LHAO :lol:

m0139983.jpg

"Oh, please! Merci, merci! This is so humiliating! Mom, I am begging, you, get me of this, and for Gods sake, don't put it on the internet!"

Woops, I guess I did... icon_whistling

Funny pictures everyone! Keep them coming. I started back to work today after a long holiday break! I kept checking this to keep me moving today!

i think this look is priceless... max was trying to snooze and i took about 20 pictures... needless to say, he wasn't too happy with me.

343447426_94e2449cfa_o.jpg

LOL!! :rotfl: I love the evil look out of the corner of his eye!! Priceless indeed!! Poor little sleepy max!!

:yikes Fergus looks like he is going to bite your head off!!! I wouldn't mess with that cranky Santa!! :lol:

Barbara Nixon said:
Monty is the one who looks really browned off (not unusual for him) and Joly thinks it's all one big laugh.

You get my vote. It looks like one of our family pictures with the kids! One was always giggling and one was always pouting.

(Our holiday picture is coming soon. It WILL be posted here. It WILL be a ""classic." There is a bit more work to be done on it. I have a very talented family...

0494stay.jpg

This picture has always been one of my favorites. This is our boy Cooper with one of the puppies he sired last year. The puppies were out on the floor playing and Cooper had had about enough of those pesky little puppies. And believe me, puppies can definately be pesky :D

344707066_76fd0e7f4e.jpg

Oh these are too funny!!! There are some seriously cheesed off pups on here!! Keep 'em coming!

I'm just loving this theme..

b70126340.jpg

You can guess what daddy was doing... :yikes :yikes :yikes From the looks of it, they were both thinking the same thing... :lol: :lol:

Back