• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW THEME - STOP THE MADNESS!

oh that was hilarious!

after all of the beautiful santa and reindeer antler pictures i've seen, these were very refreshing! it was nice to see that Indy wasn't the only one slightly less-than-thrilled with his christmas outfit!

k

:lol: :lol:

Is it too late to join in. I just found this post. Here's my entry anyway. If it's too late, no matter. They are just so funny I had to share.

"I'm not looking at the camera till he does!"
SanchoChelseastandoff.jpg

"OK, when I say GO - head for the hills!"
ChelseaJack-1.jpg

"Now you want me to pose with a cat?!"
chelseacat.jpg

"Well don't expect me to look at him either!"
chelscat.jpg

"Look I've crossed my legs. I haven't got any more poses for you so can this PLEASE be the last shot?!"
chelseaonfeatheres.jpg

Those are cute Elaine! Yes, this one is closed and so is Bathtime fun. But be sure to check in next week to see what our new theme will be.

Loved the lastest posts with new pics.

"I'm not looking at the camera till he does!" :lol:

and Elsie's pic is perfect. Thanks for sharing

I can't resist posting this pic again, even though the deadline has past.

Little Miss Snobby:

328643186_da5c1912b5.jpg

Love that Amber pic! It's perfect. I see she has a white flare under her chin too like Chelsea. Gives them character! Looking at all the other ruby pics I see that Chelsea is really quite pastel-colored. She has quite a few blonde highlights especially on her head.

I love all of them!! How in the world am I to decide?????

Ummm...you can't decide...cause this was the old poll icon_whistling But it sure is fun looking at all of the pictures, isn't it?!

Awwwww....they're never really "closed'"! ;) As soon as you post a picture we all go through and look at them again. Such a fun collection of pictures.

Back