• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW THEME - STOP THE MADNESS!

Oh my! These pics have had me in fits but the one of Mia Bella brought a little tear to my eye :cry*ing: . She just looks so very sad for herself, poor little love :hug:

352433687_005b4e469e.jpg

352438444_84fa060eff.jpg

I think you could have submitted pretty much any picture of Huey here...he has such a wonderful little face!

Maybe if i close my eyes, she'll get that thing out of my face!
357823466_2a1608a503.jpg

Do you want me to bite you! Get outta here woman!
359267546_43d9e601a9.jpg

These are hillarious!!!!!
Here are my 2 potential entries of Darby:

I am sooooooooooo bored with this......

P1010051.jpg

Re you kidding me, woman!? This is soooooo uncool.....

P1010043.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep em comin this is cracking me up!

Christine - those are hillarious!

Darby's mom .. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am sorry but I have pity on her!! :lol: :lol:

Christine

I think you did a pretty darn good job of totally humilating Darby.

Poor wee thing, I hope you gave her a special treat for that torture.

We are yet to see your costume luv. ;) ;) ;)

363123328_3dbef54eb5_m.jpg

"Seriously? It's not bad enough you have me eating out of a bowl big enough for Great Dane? Now you're gonna take my picture?! "...Bella is quite fond of having these kind of conversations with the camera. :)

That's so cute....her bowl is bigger than she is...and she doesn't look too happy about it either! :D

Back