• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW THEME - STOP THE MADNESS!

gocamping

Ok, I thought this topic would be funny after the holidays! Post your picture of your Cav, just having enough! You know those funny pictures at the end of the photoshoot, where they look like they are screaming for you to stop!

I have a funny picture of Libby and looks like she is screaming "STOP the madness and put the camera away!" OR, enough noise! Everyone get out of my house!"

I will post it when I get home, but dig those photos out of those funny cavie faces!

Here's Wesley's entry!!!

Stopthemadness.jpg

I've got it! :lol: :lol: :lol: Spencer was trying to take a snooze on his daddy and I wouldn't quit. I think the eyes say it all...

FatherSon003.jpg

Mom - we don't won't to pose together, we don't want to be next to each other and please let us sleep! Really, enough is enough!

341666548_aaf629f28f_o.jpg

Gee, I wanted another doggie til I saw that picture!!!! :lol: :lol:

Where do you sleep, Charleen?? ;D

OMG! I love these ... especially that one of Libby. For such a little sweetie pie that she is that is TOO funny!!

Okay enough pictures for today..That big yellow dog can do the obedient stuff..I'm a free spirit...

oopsdontsaybiscuit2.jpg

These are great.

Thank goodness we got to see the feisty side of Abby....I was afraid she was all sugar and spice :D

Zippy - do you see that little open space up by the headboard? ... I think that's where Charleen is supposed to sleep :D Isn't that funny how they've each taken their own corner?

Those are some serious take a hike eyes Spencer...and Robbie is just plain outta here...gotta fly !

Barb - Monty really looks disgusted with you. :lol:

Cathy - I love the look on Geordie & Chocolate faces. They are fed up with you. And India has given up and ready to scoot. Forget about treats, just get me outta here.

photo madness

oh mum can i have a break from posing.... thats 100 youve took today!!!!!

PC170013-1.jpg

Here is one of Stewie getting a bath: "Put the damn camera down and blowdry me woman!!!!!" :lol:

Wesleyandfriends009.jpg

Here is my entry of Cody: "Make it stop!! Make it stop!"

xmascard010.jpg

SiânE with her 'first you stick this silly hat on me, then you want to take photos' look, she's normally she's quite good at posing.

Picture005.jpg

Back