• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Holly

DaveD

Holly is now 12 weeks old and settling in well. A couple of quick pics ... I'll try post some more later.

Holly1.jpg

Holly.jpg

Oh my gosh....what a little snuggle bug. I love her expression in that first picture!! And she looks so sweet in the last.

Holly is so cute. Love the name and love the picture of her sleeping on the stuffed animal.

She loves her sleeping friend. Its actually like a hot water bottle, theres a disc that goes inside which you heat in the microwave and stays warm for 12 hours. Keeps her warm at night :)

As with most pups she doesn't stay still for too long so getting pics aren't easy !! lol

she's a sweetie pie ;) and i could not help but notice what a clean and shiny floor u have ! :lol:

Leaves! Always full of interesting smells for dogs! :lol: She is really cute; her ears are getting curly and longer too.

Back