Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ellie and her Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ellie and her Daddy

This picture needs a little background info- I have wanted a Cav for YEARS... My fiance works out of town during the week, and when we planned to move in together he agreed to get me a little baby. Although he was excited, he said Cavaliers are "girly dogs" and that she would really just be for me. Anyway, fast forward to just a few days after getting Ellie...

Needless to say he's been wrapped around her little paw since the first minute. I think he's over the "girl dog" thing. In fact, he's already asking about when we can get our next one!!!
    *Kim, Teddy (10 month old Ruby boy), and Ellie (4 month old blenheim girl)*

Post Thanks / Like

Cavs seem to have that effect on people!
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The photos are sweet! Ellie has certainly found her way to your laps!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

How lovely - great story. I am sure you will get a second one.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

Ellie is beautiful, how could he help but fall in love with her. Wait until she gets a little older. These are game dogs. They love to play, and at least my dog exhibits quite a bit of athleticism. He runs like the wind. The only thing he likes more than playing fetch (they're great retrievers) is lavishing love and affection, as well as attention on everyone he meets. Ellie looks so cute in her pink puppia.

Also, I saw your question on the general section, unfortunately I have no constructive information to offer. Other than to say, sometimes they don't poop after every meal. Tucker hasn't since tonight's supper and it's 2.5 hrs later.
    Mum to Tucker, born May 14, 2005

Post Thanks / Like

Awwwwww....that's the sweet little spirit of a Cavalier...even a manly man can't resisit. I have picture of mine with hubby, my dad and hubby's dad. You should see the looks on all of their faces...priceless and completely smitten.

She's a doll baby.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

That's too cute! My husband thought the same thing of Cavaliers until we got Wesley. Now he really likes him and snuggles. But I'm still the one asking for another. Thankfully he said YES!
    Mother to...
    Wesley, blenheim
    Daisy, Tricolor
    & two human rugrats!

Post Thanks / Like

Awwww look how precious they are. Ellie is the name of my future Cavy if its a girl And trust me Cavys grow on you like crazy. Everytime I visit breeders I want more and more much to my husband's dismay (though I think he is like your fiance...he syas no but he wants them just as much as I do )

Post Thanks / Like

Lol... I think all cavies have that effect on men... my dh wasn't thrilled when I started looking into CKCS, but now that we have our own little one coming home he is just soooo excited!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

Cute pup!

Love her ears!