Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ellie and her Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enchantingdragon
    Cavys grow on you like crazy. )
    LOL tell us all!

Even my hubby adores them now....even naughty little Ellis that ended up in the vets today cos she scoffed half a box of chocs! how she got past me into the room is a mystery and then she had to jump on top of the freezer to get them...before I knew what had happened she was behind the door with the box on the floor EMPTY.

A quick dash to the vets and a vomit and now she is fine. This one is a naughty one, always up to tricks! and totally a daddy's girl.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

Very typical "Daddy" behavior! I think most of us can relate! Josh begged me to get a corgi as that is all that his family has, but I was set on a cavalier, so of course I prevailed. He loves Spencer, but boy oh boy when we got Izzy, he was smitten. She was daddy's girl from the get-go.

Great pics! Too cute!
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

Same here. My husband wasn't even a dog person. Lily was supposed to be my Christmas present. Now, she is a total Daddy's girl. He is even talking about when we get another. Don't know what it is with these little girls and their Daddy's. He doesnt even like me to correct Lily. He'll say "but Mommy, she's just a baby girl". So funny.
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds very familiar!
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

My hubby had always had big dogs but I was determined to get a Cavalier.

We brought Maxx home and about 20 minutes later, hubby said 'Call the breeder back and ask if we can have another' - we couldn't as she kept them

Funny how such a big guy is so bowled over by them though. Whenever I get a foster in or one comes to stay, they always end up asleep on his lap or lying along him on the sofa

Now he tells everyone he'd never have any other breed of dog. he always says no to any more but if I brought them home he wouldn't really care - he even moves over for Whitney to lie on the bed when she comes to stay

Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha glad he has had his little induction into the Cavalier world, and that it seems like a common theme! Love it...
    *Kim, Teddy (10 month old Ruby boy), and Ellie (4 month old blenheim girl)*

Post Thanks / Like

My husband wanted a "real" dog. So, our first was a lab. Who do you think takes the "real" dog to obedience class? Me. So, this time around. I got my Cavalier. Guess who calls her biscuit instead of Libby? Yep, hubby!