• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

12 week old doing tricks

Wow, he's doing great, so are you :) I haven't managed roll-over yet with Tucker. Admittedly, I haven't worked real hard on it.

Really good. I have Maddy sitting, but have not tried anything else. Working on stay.
Pam

Thank you! I'm just starting to work on the important ones like stay and heel but I need to learn more about how to do those. When I was a little girl I taught our Rat Terrier to do SO many tricks. So that stuff was easy. Just need to learn the stay and heel tactics. And also the "don't go so crazy for the treat!" tactics while I'm trying to do these things. He gets SO excited about the treat! :)

Smart boy!!! I used to laugh at Jake, he knew sit, roll over, spin, lay down and give me your paw, now other paw. I would even go near the treat jar and he would just automatically start going through his repertoire of tricks hoping to get the right one that would earn a treat! Wesley's response was so fast!!

he is so smart! brady doesn't know how to go back into a sit after a down. he just looks at me funny. he is just so cute!

I think what really helps is I use the hand gestures as well. Now he can either do it with just words, or with no words and just hand gestures.

WOW, I am so impressed! :shock: I didn't know you could train so early! OK, time to get to work on Dottie!!! Good job!

Wow, I am really impressed! Bentley is too, he was sleeping till the video came on and he perked right up and actually watched the video! Maybe if he watches it enough he'll learn tricks too, LOL! I think that is great that Wesley can do all of that already!!

Back