• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

how long before they should sleep about 8 hours at night???

Maddy sleeps thru the night and she is 4 months old now.
She has been doing so for about 3 weeks.
She has not had any house accidents except right at the outside door when we have not got there quick enough behind her.
However, she has peed in her crate a couple of times. I think it is because it is too big. We have a pen around it and she has peed on the pee pee pad which is in the pen area a couple of times. That's fine. But peeing inside the crate is not. I want to work on shrinking the crate area.
Pam

well, for the last 2 nights, we let them sleep together in the same crate - they slept from 10:30 until 6am without waking!!!
I know that they should sleep in separate crates and we want them to - i might separate them tonight and ignore them for a little while if they wake up. maybe if I stretch the ignoring a little longer each night, they will stop waking.

Just curious, why not let them sleep together??

Cavvies love to cuddle up, if not with a person, then with each other.... :lol:

my breeder and vet and alot of literature have suggested that they have their own crates at night so they are able to be separated without problems and have their own space. they do seem to love each other so much though!

Back