• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

FREE Class for puppies and dogs

HI

HI TARA,
I WOULD LOVE TO COME ALONG TO YOUR CLASSES,I LIVE IN POPPINTREE WHICH IS ONLY AROUND THE CORNER,I GOT A NEW CAV AT X-MAS AND WOULD LOVE TO GET HER INVOLVED ,WHAT DATE IS IT OR AM I TO LATE.
THANKS JADE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :thnku:

This has already happened -- just a one afternoon event for RTE to film, and the program ran Wednesday (repeated this morning again at 10am) -- but DTI's latest schedule of regular classes is here:

www.dogtrainingireland.ie

Ofiicial trainers to Cavaliertalk, by appointment! :lol:

Hey folks note that there is a session for beginning agility, for those whose cavaliers are old enough! :) If there is room, I might do this with Lily.

I'd love to do it with Minnie but with her Op looming and my back at the moment, we'll just have to wait until the next round.

The show was great but I was very disappointed that Tara wasn't interviewed for longer and it would have been great to see Jaspar :lotsaluv: do the full course.....he looks more like a hare running around :lol: - he's so switched on and FAST!!

Joanna & Charlie gave great interviews as did everyone so Well Done!!
Glad you all had a blast...

:flwr:

For many people who have only met Jaspar on walks, that was probably the first time you have SEEN and NOT heard him... :roll: . You can see that all that fussing energy he has on walks can be channelled into something useful. :lol:

Note that some of the classes up on the DTI site don't begin til late Feb and are already booking out so it will likely be March before new classes come on offer.

sorry i don't have the exact web address, but if you go to www.youtube.com and search for ccurling123, you can watch the clip of the programme. it's edited two just the first 2 minutes so you only get to watch the bits with all our cavvies.

k

This is the link to the clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ava2lu4kipY

It's brilliant, wonderful to see Jaspar doign his agility bless him -

Charlie and Indy were wonderful - so glad it's not just my TedBear who's a nutter on the end of a lead, must be a Ruby thing :D

and Joanna and Daisy-Boo made my day "she totally took over our lives" - hmmm that sounds famiiar :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joanna wrote:

"Milly was sitting pretty, Jaspar was doing his agility (and showing up all the collies), Indy and Daisy Boo were in there and Bella showed off her heelwork. It was great!"

Wow, the clip looks great, our cavvies definitely stole the show :D
Thanks KimNIndy for putting this up.... :flwr:

Thanks for uploading it. We are still waiting for RTE to give us permission to upload it to our site.

Sssshhhhh no one say anything about it being her :lol:

Cavaliers rule :lol:

Thanks for uploading it. We are still waiting for RTE to give us permission to upload it to our site.

Sssshhhhh no one say anything about it being here :lol:

Cavaliers rule :lol:

Back