• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

FREE Class for puppies and dogs

Here are some pictures of Bella making some cavalier friends at DTI:

Bella.jpg

Bella2.jpg

Bella3.jpg

Pics are great!

NB: Tara just let me know the show is now going out on Wednesday rather than today, just so folks know.

That's good to know - thanks Karlin. I had it recorded and sat down to watch it and I was so disappointed!

Can't wait to see it on Wednesday.

She didn't know til right while it was on!

I love how Bella is wriggling her way towards the woman on the bench -- she is totally in motion! :)

We will have it recorded on a hard disk so we *should* be able to post the link to the video file here or upload for viewing.

So anyone outside Ireland should be able to view it :)

has it been confirmed that this is going to be broadcast today? Just need to know if I should skive off work early!

Looks like it's on alright:

Dog Lovers

In 2004 Irish consumers spent about €125 million euro on dog food and over a dog's average lifespan of 12 years the cost of keeping your pooch can amount to as much as running a car. The early months of the New Year are the months when many puppies given as Christmas presents end up in the dog pound abandoned or with the Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. The national average for unwanted dogs destroyed is about 26,000. The relationship between dog and owner is a special one and today we talk to three dog owners who are passionate about their pooches.

Oh yippee! Two of the three I think are cavalier owners and one was a dalmation.

Can't wait to see it!

There should be a few cavaliers and owners sitting in the background while the dalmation guy is being interviewed ;)

I have to wait till I get home from work to see it :(

All our cavs got in! Milly was sitting pretty, Jaspar was doing his agility (and showing up all the collies), Indy and Daisy Boo were in there and Bella showed off her heelwork. It was great!

hi everyone! silly me i just realised that this thread was here. i hadn't looked at it since the original notice about the show.

indy had a great time! hubby charlie was there with him and really enjoyed it. indy i think was a bit overcome with excitement at all the other dogs---couple of shots of him running amok during the training. charlie and i were watching it through our fingers but ended up laughing the whole time. he's such a silly monkey! :sl*p:

call me biased but i think the cavs stole the show. joanna that was such a lovely shot of daisy looking up at you with adoration :D

i don't know who had the lovely little tri-colour on the agility course but it was so fun to watch! once we get indy through the basics we'll definately go for agility.

we have an MPEG of the DTI section of the show so if i can figure out how to make it available i'll let you all know. hubby is the technical one and he's working for the rest of the week so updates later

:D k

I taped this and Joanna watched it when she got home last night. We paused it on the close up shot of Daisy Boo and when she saw herself on the telly she went mental! Normally she barely notices the tv but when she saw a supersized self up on the screen she started jumping back and forth barking like a lunatic. I don't think she liked how she was lit or something icon_whistling

Back