• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ring craft for Mummy & Whitney tonight!

Alison_Leighfield

After alot of thought I am hopefully returning Whitney to the show scene....she won alot with her breeder before I owned her at Championship levels and it seems such a waste to have her beauty hidden away!!! ;) she is only just 3yrs so has plenty of time to walk the Green Carpet yet!

For years I have done obedience and agility so ring Craft Classes will be totally new.... :D our first class is tonight :xfngr:

Wish us both luck!

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

Really excited for you Alison - Whitney is just going to love being back in the ring, and it will be good for you to have something new to do :D

Have fun tonight - thinking of you xxxx

Good Luck Alison!!

With a lady as lovely as Whitney I am sure you guys will make a clean sweep!! :)

Have fun at class tonight. It's nice that you're getting into that - you're going to have a blast with her!! :flwr: :flwr:

YAY!! Keep us posted on how she reacts! I bet she will be so excited! I would love to see pictures, but you will probably have your hands full! :D

Well I don't know if it's really my thing :| ......we will go again next week and try again.
First nights are always a bit awkward and shouldn't be relied upon to give an overall picture of things...

I found it abit unchallenging and must admit that I enjoy obedience and agility much more, I feel that she does also even after only 6 months with me.

Perhaps the realationship between show handlers and obedience handlers is a bit different, after all it's a different form of training altogether.

We will persevere a little longer :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Shame it was a bit 'slow' for you, Alison. I am looking forward to seeing my baby niece win those prizes (y)

Well you know me Donna....I do everything at 100mph, even Mark calls me hurricane Alison! must be the nervous energy that drives me to the food!

Wizz, Wizz.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alison, Wilts, U.k.

I'd imagine ringcraft classes are a lot slower and less rewarding (in the short term) than obedience & agility, where you're running around and using up a lot of energy. Having said that, I would love nothing better than to walk Miss Whitney out on the green carpet :lotsaluv: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw:

Give it a couple more weeks and you'll love it! please get someone to take some :snap: ...Ooooh I wish I was there to cheer you on...

:flwr: :rah: :rah: :rah: :hug:

Back