A few questions for those of you in-the-know:
1. At what age would it be fun for Cicero to start agility??
2. Can you just join up in classes for fun??
3. Can altered dogs compete in agility? I'm not sure if we would actually want to compete.
4. Are there any good places in Ohio that offer classes (preferably close to Columbus)?
5. How much work/when/how does a dog become a certified therapy dog?
Since I will be staying at home with Cicero, I thought it would be fun and help with socialization to have him (once he gets older) become a certified therapy dog and maybe do some fun agility for some exercise/fun with other doggies? It also would help my hubby and I make some friends with other dog owners, seeing as we only know two other families with dogs. The one family has a great dane and chihuahua, and the other has a puggle!
[B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
(To Each Thier Own)