• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hiya from so Cal

Pesto's got your back

Hello all,

I acquired a Blenheim back in late September and he is just coming up on 6 months old. His name is Pesto. If I'm not mistaken, he seems like he'll be on the larger end of this breed's size! At around 5 months old he was already around 13lbs.

These are from back around first getting him, between 2 and 3 months old

sDSC_0111.jpg

sDSC_0107.jpg

sDSC_0108.jpg

sDSC_0121.jpg

vin_0196.jpg

pesto_0200.jpg

1009061112.jpg

Here is one more recent,

pesto_grass.jpg

I've already learned much from lurking on this site, and hope to learn more as I think of questions I have along the way.

joe

Great looking Blenhiem boy ya got there Joe! I see ur teaching him how to use a laptop too. :lol:

Pesto's a really kewl name. Lots-a-luk to you both.

Welcome Joe and Pesto. Hey, any openings in that class Pesto is teaching? I need a refresher on computer basics.

I need a refresher on computer basics

Hmmm, don't know how well "Now scroll the mouse to the right with your nose" would work for you though... :lol:

Welcome, sounds like a great little guy!

Welcome!! I have big boys too, Cody is 6 months old and is 17 pounds. :yikes Just more to love right ;)

I just love those pictures, what a beautiful boy.

I think my boy is on the smaller side, he is 11 months and still weighs only 16 Lbs.

Anyway, I just love your dogs curly ears, and soft but very intelligent eyes. This dog isn't going to miss much.

thanks for the welcomes and comments about Pesto.

I am curious, what is the typical weight range of an adult Cav? I hear different figures and wonder still whether he will be large for this breed or not.

goldcountryrose said:
Anyway, I just love your dogs curly ears, and soft but very intelligent eyes. This dog isn't going to miss much.

Yeah his eyes are interesting. They almost do the pug "3-D Vision" thing (is that unusual for Cavs?), but he often looks like he's in thought. Especially when I speak a command like "Come!" He looks like he's sitting and rationally thinking over the pros and cons of my proposal, lol.

joeface said:
he looks like he's sitting and rationally thinking over the pros and cons of my proposal, lol.

That's cause he's a smart fella :D

Breed standard is 13-18 lbs. But don't my two, Jake is 24 lbs and Shelby is 20 lbs!

What a cutie and so sturdy!
Maddy is 4 months and weighs just over 5 pounds.
She will be on the small side.
Pam

Back