• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tilly!!!

Lindsay

Tilly at play...she is getting cuter every day! :D

PuppyDogs007.jpg

PuppyDogs013.jpg

Barking at her daddy to pick her up!
PuppyDogs014.jpg

Best buddy Howie
PuppyDogs015.jpg

Playin with Izzy
PuppyDogs016.jpg

Gorgeous! I wish my cat and dog got along :roll: .. oh well with time hoefully :p Before I brought Ollie home I thought that cav puppies were really content (through photos) but now I realise.. they just LOOK calm and innocent :lol:

Well, Tilly went home with her daddy last night :( :( :(

I can't believe how hard it was on me! I called him at 8 this morning to see how she did. He said she cried being in her crate so he took her out and she slept in his bed :roll: :roll: :roll: Sucker! :lol:

She is at the vet getting another round of shots righ now, then he is bringing her over! :D

How cute is she!!! I was wondering if you had let her go yet. I knew it would be hard for you.

Ohh, she's adorable! I hope it gets easier for you, and you'll get to see her as often as you want. :flwr:

She is still in the puppy stages of woo'ing. She just kind of squeaks when it is time to make the woo noice. Spencer is doing his best to teach her how to properly do it. :roll: :roll: :lol:

I don't know if dog voices 'break' but Amber certainly sounds like it. Especially when she growls- a rather high pitched squeak that never fails to make me laugh. She still woos occasionally, but now we get the odd proper bark too, although it's not as 'big dog' as Holly's.

Just catching up on posts, have to say that Miss Tilly is adorable.

Is she gonna be at your house more or Daddy's, hmmmmmmmm I am betting she will be hanging around your crew. To much fun to miss out on, of course Daddy is probably sucking up all that loving to himself. :D :D :D :D

They are over quite a bit obviously (hopefully someday they will decide to become permanent :lol: ). But she is definitely Daddy's little girl. But my dogs look at her like, "Are you crazy? MOMMY is the BEST!" :lol: :lol: :lol: icon_whistling

Back