• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

Lindsay

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I had to post Howie's normal perch, contemplating his next cavalier pounce! He normally sits behind the curtain and watches through it as they are sheer :roll: :roll: :roll:

PuppyDogs010.jpg

PuppyDogs011.jpg

Very funny - :lol: Does he really pounce on the cavaliers? I have 2 cats that pretend to be scared of my cavaliers. They raise such a fuss if they find the dogs in the same room. However, it is just a game. If a cat walks into a room and the dogs don't notice, then the cat meows to make its presence known - then the cat proceeds to complain how terrible it is to have the dogs see them.

:lol: :lol: Too funny! What smart cats you have!

Yes, he LOVES the dogs. He has no idea he is a cat. He was a rescue that I got when he was teeny tiny and Izzy adopted him as her baby, so they are all best buds. And Howie is especially in love with Tilly. I will be in the living room at night and look up and the big dogs are laying on me, but Howie and Tilly are nowhere to be seen. They are usually in the back bedroom playing or cuddling :roll: :roll: :roll:

I just love to see pictures of cats and dogs as best friends. Hopefully you can catch them in the act and share it with us.

LOL go get 'em Howie :lol: I think Howie is great, he's got such a gorgeous little face and looks that make you want to smoosh him :lotsaluv:

I had to post this one that I got a couple of days ago! :lol: I think he thinks that we can't see him when he is back there :roll:

PuppyDogs030.jpg

You must be crazy. There's no cat in that picture! :D

Sasha runs at JohnRobert whenever he walks by. He sleeps in the bed a lot with Tibby and Bubba. Tibby fusses until she thinks Bub is asleep then she and the cat curl up together.

Back