• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ollie and his littermates

that is so cute! i love their little barks too. I love how they play around when that can hardly even stand!

Those were great!! I just loved watching those little puppies tumbling and stumbling around. And Ollie sure was getting randy with his toy, huh? He's making sure that toy knows that he's the boss!! Those were great!!

Thank you for sharing those videos. I've never had the pleasure of seeing cav puppies that young playing. Thank you, it was a joy to watch them.

So cute! Chubby little puppies everywhere, and I LOVE those baby puppy grunts!!! Ollie is so cute playing with his stuffed toy .... just like Dottie does!!! He looks so much chubbier than Dottie. She stayed the exact same weight this past week. I keep kibble out for her all day, so I don't know what to think. The vet didn't really have much to say about it except that I could bring her by to be weighed any time. I think I will give her another week and if it isn't OBVIOUS that she is chubbier, then I will go weigh her.

Back