Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOMED, male blenheim, Dublin region only please

Post Thanks / Like

Oh thank goodness for that. Has the little man got a foster home sorted too?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes Brid is taking him; may have a home for him as well.

However I now have a second cavalier, same pound, who must come out tomorrow or will be PTS so anyone in Dublin area thinking of fostering, he needs a place as well.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I can say this is one of the most delightful cavaliers I have ever had in rescue.

He is a big teddybear: 12 kg which is about 2-4 too many! A very handsome smiling face -- the pics do not do him justice at all. So his new life with two grannies, a mum and a 9 year old daughter, will be full of walks on the beach and the nearby fields and a little less food.

He is just adorable though -- absolutely adores kids, I could hardly keep him away from the little boy at the vets , and he is only 3-4 and heart clear. He makes the most amazing range of snuffles and talking noises and is totally self-possessed. He didn't care much for a crate in the car at first but just slept happily for half the time driving him around, once he realised he wasn't coming out.

At his new home, he literally ran all the way up the walkway into the house and was delighted with himself. His new little 9 year old owner was totally in love -- "the best dog in the world, ever! Oh, I love him!" He plopped down froglegs style in front of her and rested on the floor after meeting the grannies and did a nice sit when a box of treats came out (oh, he sure could identify a box of treats, alright!).

That match really made my day, and I couldnt stop laughing at him. Albert kind of suited him but Boomer is going to be his new name. What a character. Hope he has many happy years in his new home.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

That's great news.
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

That is so wonderful to hear. I am sitting here crying happy tears whilst reading that. One minute he was going to be PTS and now he has a lifetime of love ahead of him So very pleased. Thanks Karlin for sorting him out.

Post Thanks / Like

Great ending to Boomers' story!!

May he have many happy years ahead of him!!

Post Thanks / Like

Karlin and all your helpers you do such a wonderful job!! Thanks so much for helping these little darlings who can do nothing on their own but depend on us humans. It is a shame that some people weren't treated the way some of these poor babies are but we are not the kind of people to want any one to suffer.
    Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like

oh, what a lovely happy ending. Boomer sounds gorgeous - I want him