• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ellie and Wesley :)

kimberlya

Ellie and Wesley had a playdate today! The pictures are darling... Ellie is in the blue parka with the furry collar, and Wesley is in a blue sweater with a little hood. They took turns pinning each other! :) We were surprised to see how fiesty Little Miss Ellie was!!

Wesley is just adorable.
349252200_cd98463634_m.jpg

349252178_55936fac97_m.jpg

This is by far my favorite one of Ellie so far!
349252189_2d396bbc37_m.jpg

I'm sure more will be posted as Shannon gets home. :)

That was so much fun! I'll get pictures up shortly! I LOVE The new avatar pic! You'll have to e-mail me the larger pics!

More pics to come soon!

Here are the pics and I'll be posting the video in the videos section. It's still uploading. I love that pic I have of Ellie alone. She's a beauty!

WesleyEllie002small.jpg

WesleyEllie003small.jpg

WesleyEllie004SMALL.jpg

WesleyEllie007small.jpg

WesleyEllie008small.jpg

WesleyEllie010small.jpg

Ellie001.jpg

Looks like someone will have to do some laundry!! Oh well, what's a little laundry after a lot of fun? ;)

They look so cute together! I love the second picture where Ellie is chasing Wesley!

How old are they? They are so lucky they have each other to play with. I would have LOVED to have had a small puppy (especially a cav!) for Coco to play with at that age!!! :flwr:

Ellie is 10 and a half weeks and Wesley is about 12 weeks. :) We met halfway between us, so it was about a half an hour drive. It worked out really well! Ellie was so happy to have an outlet for all her puppy energy. It was a fantasic time !

They are both absolutely breath taking, just gorgeous. :lotsaluv:
I love the pics of them down right dirty kids, they had a blast I am sure. :wggle:

Great fun. :w**h**:

Ellie is a character I like the pic of her paw on your pink boot and the one of her with her paw on Wesley laying on the grass. :*nana:

Aaah and Wesley got her pinned down, Way to go too cute. b*n*n*

I just love your avatar, it is precious.

:l*v:

Those were great!! I love how they started out so perfect and nice and clean....and then got down and dirty...rolling in the dirty and kicking up their heels. Looks like they had a blast with each other. That pictures of the two of them nose to nose is absolutely adorable!!!

Yes, it was such a mess and Wesley immediately got a bath once we got home. And silly me had just bathed him before we left! Won't be doing that again!

Ha oh yes much laundry was done... her coat, my coat, my boots, her bag, and she needed a bath as well! I also had bathed her the day before. :sl*p: Well worth all the work after, though! :)

Looks like a fun time had by all! I can so relate to the mud. It has been so muddy here this week. Riley comes in so dirty! Libby is not too bad, because she is still on the leash. At least, we have the opportunity to guide her before she gets in the mud!

Cute pictures! Love them all dirty and still playing.

Back