• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ellie & Wesley's first playdate!

My Wesley

These pups got so messy in the mud and goose poop! But I don't think Wesley's had that much fun since he's been with his littermates! Wesley was a little nervous at first, as he's mostly seen big dogs, but soon it was him chasing her and the other way around!

Thanks for meeting me again Kim & Jim!

Wesley is in the blue hooded sweatshirt and Ellie is in the blue coat with the white fur collar.

LOVE it! Oh we all had so much fun. :) Can't wait to do it again. Next time a house may be a better option! :lol:

They were having so much fun together!!! They're just darling in their jackets and playing together. :D

Yeah! Maybe we can do it once a month and swap houses. We live about 50 minutes from eachother so not TOO bad. :) Also, our house backs up to the park in our neighborhood, so it's nice and open, even though it says no dogs. Oh well, I still have a back yard and a house they can run all over. :)

They looked like they were having a great time together! How fun!! Bet you had two pooped puppies when you got home.

My Wesley was sitting in my lap as I watched that and he was VERY interested!!!! :lol:

They looked like little bunnies hopping all over the place (and each other!!!) To cute for words!!! :flwr:

Very cute furbabies enjoying each other! :) That running around should have got them warmed up!!!
Julie and the girls

Back