• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Missy After one week

Kimmisue

I just had to share ... I can't believe how well she is doing.
As I am typing this she is zonked out on my bed with the rest of the gang :lol:

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

What planet have I been on??!! I was so out of touch for about a week and missed so much. I didn't realize you had decided to keep her. That's so wonderful!!! She sure is pretty, she looks like a pure black cavalier, never seen that before and she is just stunning. How wonderful that it is all working out! Hooray for Missy!!!!

How Wonderful! Thanks for sharing pictures of Missy playing and fitting in with your bunch. Missy is sure unique and beautiful.

My goodness is that a pure black cav. Can we have some more pictures please when you have time. Those pics were wonderful and it looks like much fun was being had.

wow not that i'm suggesting breeder aim for this, but I LOVE the look of your all black cav! I really mean that, it would be my number one choice in colour.

But forgetting silly things like colour, its nice to see her so happy and all of them getting along. No doubt you'll enjoy all the fun and games with the lot of them!

she is beautiful i would love an all black cav,she looks very happy to be with your other cavaliers hope she has many happy days :lotsaluv:

Yes , I decided to keep her after she attached herself to my mom. Now she is even sleeping with Mom and Dad.

It just amazes me that she has come around so quickly.

Now she rules the pack in our house. :lol:

:w*w: i have never ever seen a pure black cavie ive got 4 cavies but my black and tan is well wat i say black and tan, please send some more pictures i am so amazed :yikes
this is my girl :
347709205_d4ee9dc0d3_m.jpg

She is just beautiful -- at least the former owners must have kept her in reasonably good nick as she is so glossy. Very unusual dog, whatever her background, and she makes a nice 'blacjk cavalier'. Would be interesting to know if she is a very heavily marked/mismarked tri or B&T, a throwback to a blackgene, or a mix (a lot of crosses will look like only one of the breeds in the cross but colouring might be different).

She looks so happy; she'll really benefit from a home with other dogs to settle in too so looks like the perfect environment for her.

Missy is gorgeous, Gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!! She is so glossy and looks like a Cavalier to me! You are very lucky and I hope she brings you many, many years of love and happiness.

Karlin,

Her coat had no shine at all before. My Mother has spent every day grooming her. But, she wasn't lacking in weight so we are thankful for that. :)

She really is Mom's little buddy.

She's a beauty! Glad that she is fitting in so well and that she has found a loving home. Your mom and dad must adore her already. :badgrin:

Back