• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coco's 6 MONTH birthday :]

Coco's mom

I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays! :flwr:
I have so many new photos of share of Coco!
First, we recently celebrated Coco's 6 month birthday. She got lots of new toys and presents, a special dinner, and yummy treats.

Here are just a couple of favorite pics!! (yes, I know I'm crazy, but we had fun! :lpy:)

Checking out all the birthday treats: pupcakes for the people, special cookies and a very special chocolate shortcake ( ;) ) for Coco.
coco6mnth.jpg

Focusing in on her target: a cheesy squirrel, peanut butter bone, and liver airplane. Boy oh boy, did those cookies disappear quickly!!!!!! She's never had cookies from the doggie boutique bakery before. She LOVED them.
coco6mthsbday.jpg

Coco enjoying her chocolate shortcake toy.
coco6mthbdy.jpg

In her new frilly sweater dress.
coco6mbday.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Coco sure is a lovely and lucky little lady. Thanks for sharing the photos.
Love the color theme, did you use a party planner ? lol :hppybdy:

I love the way those knit sweaters look on them - I have the same santa sweater for Ella that is in your avatar - Coco is sooo very pretty!!!

Hmmmmmm Aneesh I detect one spoiled little gal.

She is gorgeous, any wonder why you are spoiling her rotten.

She is stunning in her Frilly Sweater Dress :D :D :D

Dudley & Darby are over here drooling, they want to know when they can get to play with little Miss Coco. ;) ;) ;)

She is a cutie. Libby just turned 6 months too! She is whining now, because she didn't get a cool party already! :D

Oh my goodness! What a cutie pie!!!
I am such a chocolate freak...I thought the toy shortcake was REAL!!!
Your girl is pretty....how much does she weigh?
And Libby's mom---how much does Libby weigh??
I am a little obsessed but I have to remember that Teddy and Katy's lines are lean....which I guess is a good thing down the line.
Katydid is 7 months old this week and weighs in at 10.3 pounds.

Thanks for all your comments! :flwr:

Kdemars said:
I love the way those knit sweaters look on them - I have the same santa sweater for Ella that is in your avatar - Coco is sooo very pretty!!!
Kdemars, I love that santa sweater that Ella and Coco have. After seeing Ella in it, I knitted the same thing for Coco. I really loved Ella in it! I didn't want to wait the 2 weeks (or more) that it takes them to ship things to Toronto.

Linda, Coco is ready to play whenever the boys are! ;)

nlg79, I've got to check her weight! She's pretty skinny. I think 9-10 pounds. I'll post when I find out. (Coco will be 7 months on Jan 26th).

Back