• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

cavalier pile

amia

when its cold outside heres what it looks like inside! :)

350543935_bb8675e28d.jpg

1 minute later...........

350543927_fd6b546762.jpg

Hey, your ruby is very like my Amber! Just out of curiosity, is he/she naughty? :lol: :lol: A friend declared before I got Amber than *any* animal with that strip would be a bundle of mischief. She has been proved very, very right....

Those are cute photos!!

Hey, your ruby is very like my Amber! Just out of curiosity, is he/she naughty? A friend declared before I got Amber than *any* animal with that strip would be a bundle of mischief. She has been proved very, very right....

yep she certainly is :lol: where there is trouble our holly will be there!and she has a great time teaching our baby kira a few of her mischievous tricks 2 like how to rip a whole toilet roll into tiny pieces the other day!!!! :lol:

That is so cute! I love these households that have one of every color! Cav Heaven! :flwr:

I just missed this picture of a pile of cavaliers. The little one in the back is actually jumping to get me.
351126105_198296cd9e.jpg

how cute!! All of the pics! I can't wait to get another one!! But that'll take some years. I can't take one more before leaving home.

Oooh I could just get in amongst any of those cavpiles :lotsaluv:

My two were lying side by side on the rug tonight with about a cavalier width between them. I said to hubby 'Look at that, peace and serenity' and he hmm'd and nodded so I said 'What we need now is a little black and tan girlie in the middle to blend the colours into one another' he just hmm'd again but carried on watching tv - at least he didn't say no..... :lol:

awwww, what lovely photo's. :)

Amia, I've just realised you live near me - I live in Consett with 3 Cavs and a foster Springer.

hiya misty

yeah thats not to far from me! ive been there 2!! :D have you been to sunderland?

What a great mix of cavalier and puppy pile pics!

It took six months for all three of mine to finally sleep in a pile. Lily was very deferential to the boys, who slept in a mini pile almost from the point I added Leo to the household (he was quite insistent! :lol:). Only in the past month have they all started to sleep in a pile.

Back