Thread: Dog Toy Tote

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dog Toy Tote

http://www.solutions.com/jump.jsp?it...1&keyword=tote

This is a great product from the US Catalog: Solutions. I got 3 for Christmas. They fold and pop up and are about an 18" cube. I have them in 3 places and pick up all the toys and toss them in. Barkleigh loves to find them on his own. They are see-through and have handles. He can drag them around, tilt them over, and feel like he is "raiding" the closet while getting his own stuff. He never tires of finding an old toy at the bottom, but if I took out the same toy and offered it, he'd be bored. They are about $12 each and I am getting more for some children I know.

Post Thanks / Like

oh you gotta stop this im going to go broke!!

Those are a great idea i might look for something like that up here in the store
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arasara
    oh you gotta stop this im going to go broke!!

Those are a great idea i might look for something like that up here in the store
    Hate to influence your bad spending habit but... Walmart - has in lime green, baby blue and hot pink - mesh, but shorter side handles and it folds flat. my daughter got them in sept for her bathroom cosmetics as she has three roommates sharing the same bathroom at university. They were under $10 though so not so bad!

Post Thanks / Like

AH Kody .. why I oughta...

A trip to wal mart is on the way! It's supposed to be for compost bags and spaghetti sauce.. but maybe the OH won't mind me spending money on toy totes..
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

I use those when we take our mountain trips. I can pile in the towels, tp, etc and then empty them and told them away for the duration of the trip. Love them!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I have a basket that is a woven type thingy... and I was thinking after reading a few posts about doggies chewing thier beds of this type... maybe these would be good to have!

I saw some at Target awhile back... wonder if they are still there!?
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)