• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Me and Ollie cuddling

cavalicious

Sorry I moved them to a different folder on photobucket! Here they are

DSC04162.jpg

DSC04163.jpg

DSC04166.jpg

DSC04196.jpg

Reminder: My hair had not been brushed for several days! Lol

Lovely photos! Ollie is a real cutie-pie and you look like you are absolutely and totally in love with him!

Why so sleep-deprived? Are you studying for some big exams?

What sweet pictures, that 2nd one in particular is adorable. Now...get off the computer and get some sleep :lol:

Thanks all :D GudrunTheRed, so sleep deprived because of my dear little puppy :lol: Early mornings and waking up through the night just isn't for me ;)

Those are great photos of both you and Ollie. Thanks for posting them Emily. You're a beautiful young lady. The last photo looks like Ollie is waving bye-bye.

i cant see the pics? it just comes up as 3 red crosses?? did u delete them or is it just my comp

oh now i see!...theyre all lovely photo's and Ollie is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you ever get sick of him fly him to me! :p

Back