• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sunday afternoon

cavalicious

DSC04178.jpg

DSC04177.jpg

DSC04191.jpg

DSC04188.jpg

DSC04203.jpg

DSC04237.jpg

DSC04218.jpg

DSC04221.jpg

DSC04245.jpg

DSC04256.jpg

Enjoy! :flwr:

Lovely!!!
I tried the one in the basket too once with Sam, but he kept jumping out and hated it, so I gave up :roll:

I looooove the second one! He is just perfect! He looks like a precious gift from the easter bunny :flwr:

He is soooo cute!!! I love the sequence of pictures as he escapes from his basket. He looks like a feisty little fella. So adorable.

Thanks everybody! :flwr: :D Ollie was being co-operative with his basket, mostly! :lol: We really only got the first 2 shots where he wasn't moving too much but it was worth it :p

He is absolutely darling, I just luv that tongue piccy and the one of him half in his bed looks like he was to tired to get all the way in.

Enjoy him, he sure is a sweetie. :D :D :D :D :D

Oh cute pictures! I love what appear to be the sequence of events. Sitting nicely for pictures, running off and then it looks like he is hiding in the grass.

Thanks Linda and gocamping :D

I love what appear to be the sequence of events. Sitting nicely for pictures, running off and then it looks like he is hiding in the grass.

Did that bit on purpose :lol: Though it is actually how the afternoon went!

Wonderful photos....puppies are so darned cute!!

Take lots of pics, they grow up so quickly! :flwr: :flwr:

Thanks Zippy and Maxxs_Mummy :flwr: Ok I promise if I get sick of him I'll post him over! Lol but you've really got to keep your fingers crossed because I don't know if theres much chance of that happening! :lol:

So gorgeous!!! He's a cutie...
I don't know how you got Ollie to stay in that basket!!! I have very few pictures of Coco when she is that young because she was always on the run!

Back