Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arkansas Rescue Baby-Pics added on 10Jan

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG She is adorable.

What a friendly little lass she is for just coming into your home.

Bless you Mic for fostering all these little angels.

She won't last long I am sure of it.
    Mom to Daniel, Derrick, David
    Dudley 3 Years Old
    Darby 1 Year Old

Post Thanks / Like

reading about it was so sad... then seeing that puppy with your girls was ahh so GREAT. That lil girl will no doubt find a loving home, who could resist her! OK not you - be strong - you can resist her....more cavies will need you later!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh what a heart melter!!!! Gorgeous baby and great job with those photos of Faith and your daughters.
    Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like

I love the name and the photos are so good Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Mickey - how is little Faith doing today?
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Mic Guest

She's your typical puppy: not quite used to her arms and legs yet, runs like the wind - but it's the stopping part she doesn't quite have figured out yet, loves her crate - on HER terms (to sleep), would rather be in your arms or purse (!) the rest of the time, scares herself when a bark accidently comes out, knows she cute and uses it to her advantage (typical girl, I guess).

She does not like the rain, which is unfortunate because that's exactly what's forecasted for the next three days. Paper training isn't going too well because she like play with it, not peeing on it.

Cappy (10m, b&t, male) is wonderful with her. He even grooms her and lets her crawl all over him. Abby (20m, r, female) is more aloof and "tolerates" Faith because she knows she has to. But, man, she cuts me some mean looks when the little one is sniffing and crawling on her. Faith must have figured her out 'cause she goes to Cappy far more often. Smart girl!

If "you gotta have FAITH" (Old George Michaels song for those who remember it), PM me for an application.

Post Thanks / Like

my interpretation:

Well I need someone to hold me
    and I'll not wait for something more

Yes I've gotta have faith...

I miss those small funny puppy days !! They all seem like distant memories now.

Mic she sounds absolutely perfect.
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, Sara has gotta have Faith You know that's so weird. My friend who helped me find Maxx and also train him had a little B&T called Faith.

It's weird because I was thinking of my friend earlier (she sadly passed away in 2003 ) & her little girls, Holly & Faith. Faith was Holly's pup & almost died, so June stayed up all night for 3 nights & then slept on the sofa with her to make sure she was OK. Faith is a name I have never heard any other dog called - now the darling little rescue puppy is called Faith too

Mic, you've brought happy tears to my face tonight. I know I'm really soppy sometimes