• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What A Top Forum!!!

We have been the proud owner of a Tri Colour CKCS for about two years now. His name is Baily and he was two on New Years Day.

I came across this site last night whilst looking for info on this breed as he has been very ill since last Thurday night. He was due to stay at the vets today and have a stomach X ray and remain on a drip for the day as he was de-hydrated.

He has been sick and had diareha which became uncontrllable yesterday. This morning he made a meraculas recovery and seems a different dog. As a result he didnt need to stay at the vets but had another stroid injection and must re visit tommorrow for another check up.

Fingers crossed he is on the mend and we are looking forward to reading and recieving good advice off some experinaced CKCS owenrs on this brilliant forum.

We would like to thanks the moderators in advance.

Simon & Steph

Hey Simon and Steph, welcome, glad to have you here!! And happy belated birthday to Bailey. Glad you found us. This is an excellent resource for all questions (serious or silly :D ) Cavalier. Sorry Bailey hasn't been feeling well. Hopefully it's just a bug and he's over it now. Let us know.

Thank you for welcoming us to this fantastic site, this evening Baily has barked for the first time since Thursday :D :D so I think he is finally feeling allot better fingers crossed anyway.

This site is brilliant looking forward to exchanging stories with you all.

Barking mad !

Steph & Simon

Hello Simon and Steph, welcome. Bailey sure is a handsome boy. I hope he's 100% soon. Visit the health section, you'll find lots of information there. Many of us have had bouts with upset tummy issues with our cavs.

Just a note to say thank you for your welcomes and concerns.

Baily is now fighting fit and back to normal after 4 expensive visits to the vets..

Off to fill in the claim form now!! LOL

Back