• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Is the Cavalier connection board down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been able to access it all day either. Here's the message I am getting:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

It seems to be, but I'd prefer it if this board wasn't used as a rallying point every time that one fails and in future, will delete threads on this subject. I think Leigh Ann has a forum set up long ago, where people can go when there are problems -- maybe email her. It would be a good idea for people there to have somewhere definite they can go for messages on what is going on. Or to set up some other alternative or establish an email list.

This board was actually set up in part because Cav Connection had repeated problems over time due to an absent owner/admin. Cavaliertalk definitely wasn't set up to provide an alternative place for people to discuss the problems and downtime (or general topics, for that matter) on another similar forum, which is considered very poor netiquette. Likewise, I do not post my board links over there or discuss this site unless directly asked and it would be considered poor netiquette to ask about this board when on that site. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back