Just now got back from a long trip to Pittsburgh for Molly's MRI. Not good news, i'm not suprised, just not what I was hoping for.

She does have SM but I will have to wait for the radiologist report to be sent to my vet and then we will have a consult with a neurologist. So right now I don't know to what extent or what the next step will be. My head is just swimming.

Fortunately Molly's only symptoms to this point have been mild scratching with no outward signs of pain so hopefully it will stay at this stage for awhile.

My husband thought I was crazy and my vet thought we should wait and see if it gets worse, but I knew in my heart of hearts that it was more than just itchy skin.

Thanks to everyone on this board willing to share and educate. Without all of you Molly may have been allowed to suffer without getting the proper treatment. Thank you.