Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Going out of Business Sales + 10% off (UPDATED!)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Going out of Business Sales + 10% off (UPDATED!)

I just spoke with the lady from www.barksandcatsco.com

I wanted to let you guys know just in case you haven't checked the other thread that this place is going out of business. They are only keeping up their site for the next week. I have a 10% off cupon code that she said my friends are welcome to use .. It's only good until the 18th. The code name is "sale" so put that in the cupon code and you'll receive another 10% off your order. She said that they are getting into an AKC charity thing and revamping their site and since they are so involved in that they have no time to keep this site up so everything must go!

Anyways take care and happy shopping..
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

I used the code and it says it is not valid??
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

Let me call them and see if I can get it fixed? The lady was very nice but they aren't always the quickest at answering the phone so I'll let you know when she tells me

Post Thanks / Like

OK I spoke to the lady on the phone and she helped me out..

when you pull up the website it will be at "home"

On the bottom left hand side of the screen there is something there that says "Enter Cupon Code"

If you enter "sale" in that box then you can go shopping. For example if you want a camo puppia harness if you click on it it will take you to the screen where you can put 1 in your cart and it will say "a 10% discount for sale will be applied"

Sorry I misunderstood her when I was speaking with her at first.. this way will work though

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sara, I just ordered some stuff for Sophie. The discount worked great.
    Megan, Sophie (3yr old cavalier), Chloe (5 year old cocker)

Post Thanks / Like

Okay ... thanks!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sara,

Ordered my two some new puppias and Kristen has very kindly said to ship them to her and then she'll send them on to me

Mic Guest

WARNING!! DANGEROUS SITE! VIRUS INFECTED!

I innocently went to the site just to look, and then the next thing I remember was getting a confirmation email regarding my $116 order. Everything in between was just a blur!

It was that extra 10% that did it, PLUS no shipping or tax! That me right over the edge.

If anyone needs shipping help, let me know. You can have your order shipped to me, and I'll keep it...er...I mean...ship it to you...really...I promise!

Honestly, I'd be happy to help anyone who'd like to order but lives outside of the USA.

Post Thanks / Like

LMAO MIckey I was very restrained - especially as I was using hub's credit card I only ordered two Puppia's one each for my boys as the clasp is broken on Maxx's and Charlie hasn't got a Puppia yet.

If I was in US I would have spent a whole lot more but I have to think of the shipping to UK as well

Post Thanks / Like

Donna! what size Puppias did you order???

Mic! I'd love if you could get one for me(they're so cheap compared to here) cause I just might have someone to put it on tomorrow

Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....