Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Going out of Business Sales + 10% off (UPDATED!)

Post Thanks / Like

Wow...thanks for the link and sale coupon. Candle got a new green puppia and Ally got a new plaid collar/lead and red puppia.
    Mom to Candle and Ally

Post Thanks / Like

mic you are so funnny!!

Thank you guys for offering to ship to the UK - I would do it if it wasn't for the canadian duties (which really get ya )

This site is sooo addictive.. watch I'm going to wait long enough making my order that all of my cavalier buddies are going to "unstock" the site.. LOL

what did yall order?
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Mic Guest

Clair:

I'll PM you with my address. Place your order and have it shipped to me. I'll let you know when it arrives so we can figure out the best way to ship it to you...if you're serious. I am.

That new little someone needs a "welcome home" gift!

I got two puppia's: green and aqua blue. I already have red and yellow. Then I got two different collars and leads with boats on them 'cause we basically live at the lake in the summer on our houseboat. THEN I got each of them a fun striped collar 'cause...well...like I said, the site's infected and I caught the virus!

Mickey

Post Thanks / Like

I got:
    - a yellow puppia raincoat
    - red rain boots (I almost didn't tell you that one )
    - a small football
    - thing in a bag (possibly for my sister's kitten if ella doesn't like it)

And whatever Maxxs_Mummy is sending me (I'm kidding!!! )

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for listing this sale and the 10% off! What great deals! I got Gracie her first Puppia...unfortunately, the Pink floral was out of stock in small, so for now, we're going with Mod Pink. She'll graduate to the medium pink floral. Or, depending on my willpower, she'll have a small pink and a small pink floral! ;-) Will post pics when it arrives.

Thanks again!
    Lindsay, Andy and Gracie (our 11 month old Blenheim bundle of joy!)

Post Thanks / Like

Claire,

I ordered Large for both my guys. I think the large might be a bit big on Charlie but it's OK he won't mind Maxx is definitely a large!

Kristen,

when my order gets to you it will be addressed to you anyway It's a bright blue and a red puppias both in large. They'll be too big for your ickle bitty baby

Post Thanks / Like

Just wondering if anyone has received their purchases or a shipping notice yet. I checked my orders tatus and it still says "on order." I e-mailed the company, but haven't heard back yet.
    Lindsay, Andy and Gracie (our 11 month old Blenheim bundle of joy!)

Post Thanks / Like

nothing yet - I'll let you all know as soon as I recieve something!

Mic Guest

I was just wondering about that.

I placed my first (pathetic!!) order on Jan. 11 and received two confirmation emails: one confirmed my order was placed, and the other confirmed that my payment was approved and the money was deducted from my account. I haven't heard anything else, but the holiday weekend may add some time to shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

you can call them and ask them what the deal is.. they are kind of hard to get ahold of on the phone but not impossible.
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*