Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Going out of Business Sales + 10% off (UPDATED!)

Post Thanks / Like

My order supposedly shipped two weeks ago. I emailed Barks and Cats last week and they said that if I didn't receive my order by today 2.07 to let them know and they would credit my account. Well, I emailed them and there has been no response and I see the website it totally shut down.

How long do you think I should wait or not to hear from then before I file a dispute with my CC company?
    Molly and Cooper's mom, Bev

Post Thanks / Like

Molly's Mom -

Do you have the number to get ahold of them directly on your invoice?? I have heard that they suck about answering emails. I would maybe give it till Friday and then call the CC company if you can't reach them.

I think they also had a link to their "sister site" which was pet sale ave - let me see if I can find their number - maybe they can get in touch with the site's owners
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Mic Guest

I was missing a collar and leash set from my order and had called and emailed several times. Finally I left a message that if I didn't hear from them with in 24 hours I would have no choice but to dispute the charges on my credit card. I said that although it probably was just an oversight on their part, the fact that they hadn't responded to any of my inquires left me with no other options. They called that day. Very nice, apologetic and accommodating.

Post Thanks / Like

Try emailing them at barksandcatscustomerservice@gmail.com. I've been emailing them back and forth all day. If they don't respond, I'd definately contact your cc'd company, don't wait.

Post Thanks / Like

Sadly I had to file a dispute with my credit card company. They did email me and said they would do a credit back to my account but they never did.
    Molly and Cooper's mom, Bev

Post Thanks / Like

ahh that sucks molly ~ I am sorry.

I feel awful for posting that link..

I am sorry this turned out to be such a PITA for you. ;(
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

got mine after waiting for 2 months !! :S but love them, although hopey, the pom, looks weird with her raincoat.. pics soon!
    Lin. proud owner of baby Cherrise, Blenheim princess, 11.5 months and baby Hope, Pomeranian princess, 10.5 months.. !