• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sam

matties mum

Sam has stop eating he seem OK but my little piggie just is not interested in his dinner he did not want to go a walk early either ----Aileen

Poor Sam! Is he drinking water? Is he active, or laying around? Sounds like maybe he needs to see the vet. Hugs to you and Sam :hug:

Please let us know how he's doing. :flwr:

Sounds like he isn't feeling well; if it continues another day I'd have him over to the vet for a check. Hope he will be OK in the morning. :xfngr: :flwr:

Can he poo? Merin stopped eating last week because his anal glands were full and he didn't want to eat 'cos he didn't want to poo. Went to the vets and got them cleared and he was right as rain :D

Izzy has done this when he had a bad tooth with gum infection. my big test item is a gravy bone. H e also went off food when he needed an increase in frusicare. (perhaps the fluid was pressing on his stomach making it feel full)

:updte: Just got back Sam has got a tummy upset so he has had a jab and when Sam is better the vet say we are going to sort out his teeth so we have got some tablets for Sam to take one twice a day ----Aileen

Oh that's good; sounds like something pretty simple to manage. :) Hope he feels better fast!

oh that's good news Aileen - sorry only just seen this, I panicked when I read your first post, but so relieved he's ok and it looks like it should be fairly easy to sort....

((( Sam )))

Like Nicki, I panicked at first too. I'm pleased it's something 'simple', as sometimes their heart problems can cause a lack of appetite.

Lots of love to the little boy.

:updte: Sam is alot better today not eating has yet but we are going to try him with some egg and rice later ----Aileen

Is he better yet??
would it be his teeth that are stopping him eating. They were in really bad shape.
Yvonne

Yes he is a lot better the vet said he is going to sort out his teeth next week so on Monday/Tuesday I will be going back to the vets to arrange the day----Aileen

Back