• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Sweet Dudley is 3 Today

happy birthday dudley, :hppybdy: love the sweaters, lots of licks and kisses :lotsaluv: and a lovley hello to your brother your both gorgous.

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:

Dudley, you are one handsome dude! As is your bro! Hope you had a fantastic day!

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:

:jmp2: :lotsaluv: :D Happy Birthday Dudley!!! :lotsaluv: :pi*no:

Big Birthday :hug: s to you (and Darby )

:mexwav: :rah: :*nana: :rah: :mexwav:

:lotsaluv:

Happy Birthday you gorgeous man Dudley!!!! You're both beautiful little babies and I hope you bring your human family many, many years of love and cuddles!

:hppybdy:

To You, Sweet Dudley...be sure to enjoy your special day and to let your little brother have som fun too!

Dudley says Thank you and sends lots of kisses & hugs to you all for the Birthday Wishes. :l*v: :hug: :l*v:

I really really wanted to make him a liver cake, but was not able to get all the ingredients. :( :( :bang: :huh:
I am going to try to get them and make it though I am sure he would luv it, I remember Nicki making it for Ruper/Tedbear she had put some sort of design on it that looked like chocolate but I know that it wasn't any ideas what I could write the Happy Birthday with as it will have to be a Belated Liver Cake. icon_whistling icon_whistling

I wonder if he would mind some Irish Stew as I am making that for dinner, just worried that the salt in the cubes is not good for him. :( :( :huh: Do you all think it would harm him just this once. :huh:

Maybe I will just cook up some stewing beef for him tonight with some veggies.
:D :D :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DARLING DUDLEY

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy:

cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p

You are such a handsome boy, looking really stunning in your lovely jumper xxxx

I'm sure Mumma has spoilt you today, sorry you couldn't get the ingredients for the liver cake :(

I bought the biscuit with the writing on, it is done in carob which is safe for doggies.

I think some stewing beef and veggies would be better than the Irish stew...although I'm sure that will be yummy, I try to avoid stock cubes for the littlies.

PS Darby is looking really handsome too xxx he has such a lovely head.

You are such a handsome boy, looking really stunning in your lovely jumper xxxx

Ta Auntie Nicki, it is so so soft and it feels goooooooooood. :l*v:
My mom really likes this colour on me.

I'm sure Mumma has spoilt you today, sorry you couldn't get the ingredients for the liver cake

Aaaaaaaaaaah Nicki, unfortunately his gifts are in transit. He is just being spoilt with luv and lots a walkies today. I did finally get him a Brown Houndstooth Puppia I was hunting for one before xmas everywhere so it is on it's way with a new Brown Tartan leash to go with his new collar.
A yummy bag of cleo treats too. :wggle:

I bought the biscuit with the writing on, it is done in carob which is safe for doggies.

Thanks Nicki, I will go out tonight and see if I can find him a special biscuit. I believe all those Doggie Bakery's are downtown Toronto.
I am sure he will understand and gobble up the liver cake when I can get a chance to get all the ingredients. :jmp:
I think some stewing beef and veggies would be better than the Irish stew...although I'm sure that will be yummy, I try to avoid stock cubes for the littlies
Aaaaaaaaaah I think I will pass on the Irish Stew for Dudley, Darby and me, the human boys will scoff the lot anyway. I cook a huge pot that would last a average family at least twice not my boys one sitting. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes
I will just cook him some beef and veggies. :D :D :D

Darby says Thank you Nicki. :D :D :D :D

Happy Birthday Dudley boy!! What a handsome guy you are. Linda, you have a stunning pair of boys!

Happy belated birthday Dudley darling...you handsome dude! You and your baby brother look gorgeous in your cosy looking sweaters! I'm sure your mummy was extra specially nice (if that is possible that she could love you anymore than she already does!!!).
love Julie and the girls

Back