• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What do you call your dog most of the time.........

merlinsmum

Merlin is most known to me and family as:
Mergits, Merly Whirls and Mr Tops - and he comes to all of them!

Oakley is generally called Okey Pokey or Fat boy - he doesn't come to fat boy but then again would you? :badgrin: :lol: :badgrin: :lol: :badgrin:

Thats how we chose the names for both of our boys based on the fact that you could make it rrhyme with something. The name Fat boy came about because Oakley is a mini Augustus Gloop! :lol:

Edited to add:

The two together are commonly known as the rat bags!

Dylan is sometimes called King by my son. I call him Smooth Dog is a silly voice, when I'm feeling silly :roll: Antonia calls him annoying! :? I sometimes call him Dilly. I was told by a trainer to stick to one name so I do usually.

Cicero isn't even home yet and my family has come up with nicknames for him. My little sister gave him a middle name... so his "full name" I guess would be Cicero Alexander Mathis

Hubby- 'der or CAM
Me- Ci'Al or Cici or CC'roe
My Mom- Spoiled Brat
Brother In Law- Terror (since he poses anything but)

Zola generally gets called Button, or Zola Button or Zola Button Girl. In fact, Zola is generally only used when she's in trouble!

Cody is Cody-bear, Cody-licious (I sing the Fergie song to him and do a goofy dance, he loves it! My hubby thinks I'm nuts) icon_whistling

Wesley's name is so sing songy anyhow that we just say it in different tones. He wallows in our faces when we say it deeply. He wimpers with joy and puts his face over our mouth :lol:

Stewie is boo boo, boo boo bear, Stewie Magooie, Stewart, Stewart Little when he is in trouble, little sh*! is what my father in law calls him (he is a shih tzu, get it?!) Stewie takes offense when you talk to him in a baby voice (literally, he growls). He has napolean syndrom :roll:

Bentley is Bentley-boo, Boominator, Bent, Boo-man

Clancy is Clancy-Pants, Pantsy, Fancy Clancy

Ozzy is Schmozzy, Oz-Man, Big Guy, Little Man, Baby Man

Maggie is Maggie-Waggie, Curly-girly, Magster, Mag-It

i call my doggies pumpkins they all come to me when i call that, but the main nicknames are mollie is mollieanna jessie is jessiebessie carrie is carrieanne and buster is buster biscuit(because he just loves a biscuit)

Spencer is Boogie or Boogie Man (because he is SUCH a little booger!) :lol:

Izzy is Izzy Bell or Ma Nittle (we called her 'My little girl', but it has evolved into Ma Nittle)

Tilly is of course Tilly Willy (of course!) and BabyGirl (said really fast)

Howie is Howie Meowee :winkct:

Dozens of different names.

Monty-Mont, Mons, Monders, Montypont, Montgomery, Big-Dog

Izzy- Izzywhizz, Izzles, Linty, Lintylastic, Lastic, Izzy-Was, Was-Dog, Izzlet

Joly-Jogers, Joles, Joly-Mo, Mogley, Joey, Jogy-Pogy, Jodles, Jogo-Pogo

Teddy-Teddy-Edward, Tonka, Thug, Tank-Engine, Teddy-Tank, Teddy-Tonka, Teds

Bella is going to go through life thinking her name is Schnoobers.

Don't ask.. I've no idea! :lol:

Oh my gosh - no wonder my poor dogs are so confused

Duncan
Dunc, Dunc-a-potamus, potamus, pomatus (we went through a what other animal would i be phase), angel baby, sweet pea, little man - there are so many others

Arthur
Arter, arter farter (he was sick, remember), arty, alligator, devil child, little rat, littler man

I call Ella: mostly "L" but sometimes "baby-girl" and "stink-butt" (wow-that is really not nice)
Dad calls her: "Little bit"
My aunt calls her: the cuttest little thing she's ever seen
My sister calls her: smelly

She really does't smell - I don't know where that came from

Mary Alice is now known as Houdini!!!!

Today, she escaped from her seat belt harness......yep, it lasted 4 days.

She was alone for about 3 minutes...when I came out of the store, she was sitting in the drivers' seat, smiling and wagging like mad!!! :shock:

Her leash, harness and seat belt were still attached in the back seat!! :sl*p:

Houdini is one of the smartest doggies on the planet.....and she's mine!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I call Riley by his name when i really need his attention or during any training. But while cooing at him various times a day, I call him bunches of other names including: Boo-Boo, My boy, Snookers, Stinker-butt (when he's being naughty) Moo-ma, Rilers, little dog, Animal, etc.
The list goes on, really it's pretty ridiculous...ah what love will do to you. icon_blshing

I won't tell you what the kids next door were rhyming with his name .... Tucker the .... you get the drift lol They're so young I don't even know if they realized what the were saying.

Back