• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What do you call your dog most of the time.........

Ok, Dippy Doo has now graduated to Wes Wee! LOL! Seems DH has not said Dippy Doo in a while. He must be growing on him!

I call mine SPANNER as in "what are ye doin' ye spanner?" :lol: :lol:

But! when no one is looking I sing to my babies..... icon_whistling :lotsaluv:

This is a cute post....

Reggie is Tigger becuase he hops everywhere

Honey is wiggle butt

Missy our new baby is half pint... :D :D

Darn, I must be really boring.

I call Toby, Toby.

When I am calling him and he doesn't come, I yell "Tobias" and he comes right away. In extreme cases, I yell "Tobias of Cedars" get over here.

The only other thing I call him is when he is in my lab, then he is Mommy's Baby Boy.

Right now, that sweet baby is lying by my side, doing his Cavalier snore.
These dogs are so amazing.

mishmosh said:
My dog thinks his name is 'no'
:jmp2:
Thank you for putting a smile on my face :)

Molly's AKC registered name is (don't laugh):
Her Royal Highness Molly of the house of Leighton

I call her all kinds of silly names:
Mills, Milly, Mims, Mollymo, Millymo, Mollski, Millski.

My husband just calls her "the puppy" (even though she's almost 2)

mishmosh said:
My dog thinks his name is 'no'

:lol: That is so funny.

Scarlett gets called stinker, ferral face, crazy Scarlett, rattle snake, rattler, monstress
Sam gets Sammie-wammie, squirmy-wormy, Sam the Man, fradie-cat, hero, Mr Beautiful
Sonny gets Sunnie-bunnie, His Royal Highness
Beau, who has only been with us 2 days has already earned the name fiend

Then the group names are any of all of the above but in plural.
:lpy:

[sometimes I call call chalie HAIRY BEARY as he looks like a cute teddy and is so hairy :lol: He responds to both names Duke is often referred to as DUKEY WOOKY OR GINGE he will come to both names also but saying that Duke will appear at my side even wheh im calling for charlie, I think he is scared of missing somthing :yikes that mainly being food

Back