• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What do you call your dog most of the time.........

Joanne M said:
I won't tell you what the kids next door were rhyming with his name .... Tucker the .... you get the drift lol They're so young I don't even know if they realized what the were saying.

Lol, kids can be such snots. :sl*p: :yikes

Wesley get's his name most of the time. But other than that I call him Pupster or Puppia. My DH has another name for it but I can't think of it right now.

I'm glad it's not just me who calls my dogs silly names!

Jack is Jack Attack or little one (since our other dog is a golden).
Blue is pretty girl or puppy love.

They both come to either of their nicknames and will even come if I just call out "Puppies!!".

Pip is Pipster / wippy wipster/pipesterl cos he might become endangered
Jasmine is just Jazz
Emily is emmy noo noo or ems
Misty is Misty moo or moo moo
Havoc is Hazzy as Pip thinks she should have been Hazard as shes a hazard to his health and several unprintable names as shes only 16weeks an so very bad
The leonberger is Indy or windy Indy for obvious reasons
Ollie the collie is known "as the dog thats far too naughty to be rehomed"as someone once said that and i was too scared to say that he didnt need a home
The others dont really have knick names
Dont think ive forgotten anyoneexcept Holly (now at the bridge) was known as Pigs by everyone as she was a little piglet typical cav though

I love this thread :)

Cailean Cailey-Woodle, Woo Woo, Woodles, Cailey-Wailey,
Cailey-Wailey-Woo-Woo-Woo

Bradley Brad, Bradders, Grumpy Trousers, Braddle The Doggle

Kevin Kevy Dog The Heavy Dog, Kev Cav, Kevy

Cassie (foster springer), Cass, Springie

Where do I start.
Jeremy- Jj, Sweetie, babyboy,Rodney( my friend reackons hel ooks like one).
Faith- Fartypants, Faithing, Firf,and Piiiiiiigggg doooooog ( she snores).
Maisy- Maisymoo, beautiful baby( they all get that and sung to them too),
Maisymoos and Mosymonts.
Sophie- Sophiemelophie and the Queen and pretty girl.
Rosie- Ratbag
They all have their own little songs as well but Im not typing all that down it would take 10pages i reackon. :lol:

I love this thread!!!

Riley - Riley Beaverton or Riley Smackaroni

Fletcher - Fletcher McNibbles or Mr. Nibbles (He likes to nibble)

Sasha (my cat) - Sausy, Suasage, Princess P, Princess Petunia Picklebottom

But I call all of them tootie or P and I can't explain why!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's so funny to read all of these nicknames! Y'all are very creative! My two are called:

Katie Sue, Lil' Kate
Lexi Lou, Leximillion (not sure where that came from)

I call them both "my love" or "sweet pea". 8)

Shelby is pumpkin doodle pumpkin pie. Jake is .... well, I don't think I can put the words in a public forum :lol: No, just kidding, well sometimes not....when he's not being a pain in the patootie (stop tapping my leg Jake, I'm typing!) he's Jakey Bubba Roo!

We have so many names for Coco... (My dad started it all)

Miss Coco, Cokie, Cokester, Cokes, Cokesie, Cookie,
Spoiled, Princess, Coco Beans, Coco Butter, Coco Chanel (her real name), Honey, Cutie, Sweetie, Pretty, Sillyhead...

I love reading everyone's nicknames for their pups! :)

Isabella- Izzy, Waggy, Isabellius, Bubba, Wagginess, Miss-Wag-A-Lot

Abigal- Abby, Wabbygail, Wabby, Wabs,

8) We are foolish about our critters, aren't we? And all in the same boat.

The breeder wanted to register the litter Wallis is from with all "W" names - I realize that I didn't have to actually call her that but it's a bit uncommon to name a female Wallis so I did. She's often called WallisWallis (in a sing song) or Wallis Ann.

Tibby came from the vet clinic with her little papers and where the line said "Name" someone had written "TBA". Which turned quickly from TB to Tibby or TibbyToe.

I had to name Sasha (my shihtzu) without seeing her first; my daughter picked her out for me, I mailed a check, then she lived with Erin until I could get to KY. She's Sashroon, Sashy-Washy or some of the names that shihtzus get called because of what they are!

John Robert is sometimes reversed to Robert John, and they call him JR at the vet clinic.

Moji (the Senegal parrot) started out as Mojo but it changed somehow.

Henry and Pip don't have nicknames - aren't they pitiful?

I'm forever singing to my group, making rhymes with their names depending on who I'm talking to. Henry likes to yell "Hello!" so I get started singing The Beatles "Hello, Hello" to him.

I nicknamed my husband Bubba shortly after I got him, call Erin "rin (or Blossom or Joyce) most of the time, g'daughter Zoe (pronounced Zoey) is shortened to Zo. The other g'daughter is Avery and I fussed because my daughter had found a name I couldn't find a nickname for!

I don't think I want to know what they call me!

I don't really have too many pet names for our dogs. A few are Pix for Pixxie, Coop for Cooper, and Red Dog for any of our rubbies.

When Cooper was small, he had this annoying habit of going outside and pooping (we knew he did, we would watch him), then come inside and within 5 minutes he would poop again. We eventually learned to leave him out a while after the first poop. For a long time we called him "Two Poop Coop".

Bruce - I love "Two Poop Coop" - that's priceless!

When Tibby goes out to poop we've decided she's like a combination lock. Turn "x" number of times to the left (as many as 15), "x" number to the right, "x" number back to the left then she's okay to go.

I remember now! I posted earlier that I couldn't think of what my DH calls him. And he just said it earlier.

Dippy Doo!

mine are

Monty - monty, Mr Evil, Mozz, Mozza, Cheekster, Monty-babe, monster

Milo - milo, milezimus, milezy, milopolous, milez, Mr Licky

Back