• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Back to school!

Coco's mom

This week was Coco's first session of Obedience 1! She finished Puppy Kindergarten last October or November and did really well. However, she is still very shy around dogs. I couldn't wait to see what other kinds of dogs would be in this class (hopefully a few small breeds this time around!). I was a little relieved to see that there was ONE dog smaller than Coco. However, there were also a lot of big dogs, including a fully grown Doberman. She seemed okay though- I'm really proud of her. :)

I've been also taking her to a puppy play group every week in hopes of helping Coco with her fear/shyness of dogs. I think it's helping!

Wish us luck!

Thanks Alison! Coco went to her puppy play group this morning. She actually is progressing quite well. Instead of hiding behind me or running away, she greeted a Chow-chow as well as other puppies! That's a huge step for her. :wggle:

I got to play with a tricolor cavalier for the first time ever! A couple brings their blenheim and tricolor cavs to the adult free play at the same Indoor doggie park. They are gorgeous!! (We don't see cavs too often around Toronto. )
Also, the first time I took her to puppy play group, there was another cavalier PUPPY!!!! It was the first time Coco met another cavvie (since the breeders').
Suddenly there are cavaliers everywhere! :D :D :D

An indoor doggie park in Toronto? I'm in Whitby, do you mind saying where it is (or pm me the answer if you prefer) I'd love to know!

Back