• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thank you Emma for the lovely coats ! ;)

babyC

Pictures of my babies, Cherrise and Hope ( the 'lil Pomeranian, more about her in "..and friends" :) )
and my friend's new boy.. Odie, the blenheim in blue coat :) He's 11 weeks old.. FULL of energy and "tricks" :sl*p:

Emma made these lovely, comfy, warm coats and now they are enjoying themselves in the snow!

356265838_d97de99a3d.jpg

356267942_89a09f731a.jpg

356265855_b80d11f426.jpg

356265845_a8804b8dc7.jpg

356265842_dc065e2d44.jpg

LMAO @ those wonderful pics with captions :lol: Looks like there's always fun at your house :lol: :flwr:

Your new puppy is adorable! :l*v: Can't wait to see more pics of Cherrise and Hope together.

Odie is a doll! (I wish one of friends would get a cavvie puppy!) It's so nice that Cherrise has so many furry friends to play with now!!

Love the pics, especially the captions.
The "puppy eye thing" ALWAYS works on me!!

(I can't believe you guys have snow in Vancouver! We haven't had any in Toronto! It's crazy...)

Maxxs_Mummy : Definitely a lot of fun and WORK.. :lol: but i don't mind..

I know! SO much snow these past few weeks.. this winter isn't over and there was already 14 storms.. :? I heard it's all warm and t-shirts in the East! :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Such funny commentary! I love the little pomeranian. We have one in our family and they are absolute hams! They definitely steal the show!

Emma, your coats are too cute. Wishing it was colder here...

Loved the pictures and quotes!! Concentrate, the eyes, the eyes. You just know that's what they were thinking. And the coats are great!!! Excellent job Emma.

Back