• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hope, the fluffy one :)

babyC

so.. and update of my plan getting Cher a new friend.. here's Hope.. a tiny fluffy furball with princess attitude! :lol: she doesnot like to get dirty, pick-me-up gurl, big baby ( about everyth. !) well at least ,lucky me, well-behaved! icon_whistling she looks heavy, but she's all fur.. she's only about 3.5 lb..

she's one month younger than Cherrise.. C and H love to play, chasing ball, fighting over Mr.Froggie ( their chew toy ) :sl*p: racing to get on my lap.. now almost everybody in the neighbourhood knows me :? , i guess it's because of the odd combination of having a pomeranian and a cavalier.. icon_whistling the only one so far! :lol: Anybody else here has a pomeranian ?? would love to know! 8)

Here's my darling..

356227901_3bc404aaaf.jpg

356284305_342a506ae7.jpg

My cousin has a pomeranian (Harley) and a min-pin (Chloe). Now they are definitely a funny combo.

I love Hope. She is beautiful :flwr:

She is so beautiful....kind of makes me think of a fox-what a sweet face!
Both of your dogs are so sweet! Nice combination! :flwr:

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Oh, you are blessed. Both Hope & Cher are both adorable. Your pomeranian is so cute. How old is she?

nlg679 said:
She is so beautiful....kind of makes me think of a fox-what a sweet face!
Both of your dogs are so sweet! Nice combination! :flwr:

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

i know! she looks like a lil fox, everybody says that, and she thinks she's a cat/human erm dog :sl*p:

She's 8 months old Charleen 8)

I had a pomeranian named Tux (we called him Pookie though) and he was the most adorable little doggie! He was black with a white chest and white tips! I miss him so much!

Back