• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Spaying queries..

Lisa_T

Well, Amber's booked in for the morning and has started her fast. I have babygro for her and cut it to size last night- and then realised I forgot to ask if it should button along her tummy or her back?!

Also, should she sleep separately from Holly? I think she'll be woozy enough tomorrow night to not care, but after that? Holly's spay was very simple- she went in one morning and came back following pm, but Amber is getting done in the am and coming back tomorrow night, so I'm more nervous. Also wondering how to keep her quiet... Holly just curled up in her basket and stayed put.

Wow, I still think of Amber as a little puppy; how time flies!

I would put her in a crate or x-pen alone until she feels like getting up and walking around. She won't be allowed on stairs, to jump on or off furniture, etc., so you might need to use a babygate to keep her from doing these things and hurting herself. She'll need to be on a lead in the garden, too.

Hope she recovers quickly! Good luck tomorrow, we'll be thinking of you! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Not so little anymore. I noticed today that she is now a teeny weeny bit taller than Holly. Which I was expecting- Holly's undersized- but I hope she doesn't grow much more. And since Amber's always been obscenely healthy, I hope she'll bounce right back from the spaying.

Back