• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Dublin

KimNIndy

Hi everyone! I've been enjoying this website for a couple of months now and I've finally organised myself enough to join.

My name is Kim and my husband and I are currently living in Dublin, Ireland. Our baby Indiana Jones, 'Indy'---or Mr. Jones' when he is misbehaving---is almost 1 year old.

I'm so happy to have found this website. Thanks everyone for all of the helpful posts I've read so far. It's also really nice to know that I am not alone in being absolutely and completely insane over my little Cavalier!

I'll post some of his puppy photos later. Thanks everyone for all of the gorgeous doggy photos!

Xx kim

Hi Kim, and Kim's husband. Welcome aboard. I look forward to pictures and hearing about Indy.

"INDY" - that's a GREAT name!

wonder if Brandy would mind another name change? icon_nwunsure

(just kidding)

Welcome...by the way

Welcome!

Heehee...if I remember correctly, in the Indiana Jones movie where Sean Connery played Indy's Dad, there was a scene where Sean Connery said to Indiana: "Indy?!?! We named the dog Indy!" Harrison Ford rolled his eyes and looked very indignant and it cracks me up every time I watch it.

I approve heartily of the name!

thanks!

actually i'm delighted you knew where indy's name came from. i'm a big fan of the movies and when we decided to get a puppy, i remembered that indiana jones was named after the dog. no one ever remembers!

k

icon_welcome to Kim and Indy!!

What a beautiful puppy!

Hope you love the forum as much as Mary Alice and I do!! :flwr: :flwr:

Hi Kim,
I met Indy and your OH at the DTI last week. Daisy Boo was very indignant that there was another ruby there - she likes to be the only one! Indy is gorgeous :flwr:

hi joanna!

yes charlie was telling me about the 'beautiful little ruby girl' at DTI. i just saw you two on the show today and daisy boo is beautiful! ---and so well behaved! indy was overcome with all the excitement!---

i love how the little cavvie girls really look feminine! there is no question that she is a little girl with those big eyes and long curly ears :D

k

Hi and welcome seen your baby on TV yesterday along with Joanna and Daisy Boo . My babies were watching too! you all looked great :flwr:

Back