• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Too cute not to share

enchantingdragon

I saw these two and had to share

For my one baby

_5262564.jpg

_5262499.jpg

_5258858.jpg

And for my other

_5238514.jpg

And the color is so similar they would match! :D :lol:

I love the Froggy coat! I collect frogs and have since middle school and I have already decided that I want to do my kid's nursery (that I probably won't have for another 10 years) in frogs! Soooooo cute!

Love the doggy coat too. :) Is it reversible? I love what it says on the inside :lol:

Oh my... Juicy makes great doggie clothes. We have a terrycloth sweatshirt for the pup and it is just awesome at the quality! Just as great as human clothes! I love there stuff!

www.Glamourdog.com is where I get all Cicero's Juicy... I figure if it's good enough for me, it's good enough for him...

That is soooo cute! (y) :)
Your pup and babe will be stylish...
That's a froggy!? Even cuter!!!! My brother and sister-in-law are having a baby in July--- I want to buy that for them!

www.Glamourdog.com is where I get all Cicero's Juicy... I figure if it's good enough for me, it's good enough for him...
Wow! :shock: Cicero already has Juicy Couture and he is still with the breeders! What a lucky puppy... :flwr:

I just bought Coco a velour hoodie by Juicy as a part of her Christmas gifts. I think she looks so comfy and cute in it. :D
cocoottawa4.jpg

Aren't thier hoodies awesome! And I find that they are better for keeping warm... they seem a little thicker than some of the other things I have bought.

Cicero has quite the wardrobe. I have been wanting a CKCS for awhile so I have lots of gender neutral stuff. I have things in all sizes from puppy to full grown. And whatever he grows out of or doesn't eventually fit into, we have a friend with a Chihuahua and a friend with a Puggle that I am sure would love the hand-me-downs (ups). :)

Back