Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 hours until Take-Off!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default 12 hours until Take-Off!!!

Hi guys!! This has been a very exciting last few weeks for those of us on Cavalier Talk and guess what?!?!?! I AM GETTING ANOTHER BABY!!!

Providing references and home check goes through she will be MINE MINE MINE!!

She's a B/T girl born 11/12 and rescued by a WONDERFUL member of this board!!

I couldn't be happier - I am absolutely tickled pink! She's just adorable. If you want to read more:

http://cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6403

Now my problem:

What to name her?! She's currently called Faith which I think is a good name.. I also like the name Gracie because it's by the grace of God and the wonderful rescue folks that she's still alive.

Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Hooray hooray hooray!!!

Can you tell I'm excited??!!! Sara - this is so incredibly exciting. I've thinking about you tons the past couple of days. Can I uncross mine, Jake's and Shelby's fingers now....we were starting to get cramps.

I love the name Faith.....I had "faith" that if she was meant to be she would...and she is!

Okay, give us more. When would you get her? I'll be a reference for you
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so pleased that you are getting her. They do say that a dog responds better to a name ending in the 'ee' sound, so Gracie fits, in more ways than one.

Normal hernias are no problem and many don't need intervention, though it mat as well be seen to with her spay. Izzy has had a hernia for over 9 years with no problems at all. In fact it has proved usefull, because it told me when his mvd was beginning to cause a fluid buildup in his abdomen. .
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.

Post Thanks / Like

Yipeeeeeee!!

Oh Sara I'm so happy for you fingers crossed that all the checks etc go ok and she'll be on her way to you soon

Please let us know all the details when you know, oh I'm sooooo excited for you
    Mummy to Fraser born 20.09.10

Post Thanks / Like

Sara-- CONGRATS!!! That is SO awesome! She is such a cutie...and from my home state of Arkansas. My parents still live in Hot Springs, which I think is not too far from Mic (and Faith).

You know I'm partial to the name Gracie...just seems to fit these adorable Cavalier girls!

WTG Sara! Good luck with the final references and home check. Can't wait to hear an update
    Lindsay, Andy and Gracie (our 11 month old Blenheim bundle of joy!)

Post Thanks / Like

What wonderful news! Truly and international connection! I love the name Faith. Maybe you should wait until you meet her to decide. I bet the perfect name will come to you once you have her in your arms. Keep us posted on the adoption.
    How are you going to get her? Fly, drive. . .?

JaneB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Sara,

How exciting! Faith looks a bundle of joy
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

I could wait until I see her It's always an option. Of course I will take LOTS of pictures and I'll keep you guys posted. I still need suggestions though!

I am planning to drive to the NY airport and then fly to AR from there and then fly back and drive home. The airport is about 3 hours from me. Yes - it's SOME international connection!! lol It will be fun though.

I am so excited. I can't wait until I get the go ahead - I should be getting her sometime within the next 3 weeks I would say if everything goes well..

Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Sara. She is beautiful. You and Mic are wonderful to rescue this little one. Thanks for being the angels that you are. I look forward to getting to know your little girl through your stories and pictures.
    Mum to Tucker, born May 14, 2005

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, Sara!! Congratulations! Faith/Gracie couldn't find a nicer home!

She is such a doll, too! Keep us posted with pictures as soon as you bring her home!!

Denise, Wrigley (Golden-5 Yrs.) and
    Mia Bella (Cavalier-2 Yrs.)