• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

12 hours until Take-Off!!!

Nope no name decisions yet there ladies!!

Thanks for posting those names, Mic.

It seems like every name I like my OH says "that's stupid" and every name I like he says "you're ridiculous." SOOO.. I think we're going to have to wait until we see her.. :lol: :lol:

Where did you find that website??

Sara, we almost got a little black puppy(rescue-mutt) before we decided to get Cavaliers. We were going to name him either Kieran or a girl, Kiera....below is the meaning we found. I have loved this name since that little pup stole my heart. I think Kieran could be male or female.

Kieran - Gaelic: little dark one', Saint Kieran

Ashley -

I like that name too!!

My OH is convinced we're namng her "seven" from Seven of 9 in Star Trek.. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

lol...too funny! To each his own on the naming, I guess! icon_whistling

Have you decided if you're definitely changing the name or waiting until you see her for that, too?

Sara,

I can't find the site where I oringinally found Kieran, but I remember that it said "little black warrior"....appropriate considering the fight little "faith" has had in her short life...

Ashley that's a really cute name I'm going to mention it to my OH

I think that he's planning on waiting until we see her and her personality before we pick a name. I personally don't mind the name Faith - I think it suits her well.

I'll let you all know as soon as we decide though but seriously, thank you for all of the wonderful suggestions! :flwr:

arasara said:
Ashley -

I like that name too!!

My OH is convinced we're namng her "seven" from Seven of 9 in Star Trek.. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

I love it and I still love Sassy Linda that suggested (but somehow Faith is stuck in my head). My husband is a Star Trek nerd (or was) so was my oldest during the Gillian Anderson years.

Ashley: Kieran is my Duffy's registered name! This is the first time I have heard someone else use it!

Sara: I am so happy for you to be getting little Faith. She will help you name herself when you actually get her home! Can't wait to hear what her homecoming is like.

Oh Sara I can't think of her being called anything but Faith now...she will always be little Faith to me :D Must have had Faith that someone would save her and it was YOU :D :flwr:
Julie and the girls

Sara...good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see pictures! :wggle:

Edited to add:
Hey...just noticed the new thread name. I think you snuck that one in there after my post! I was a bit confused!

12 hrs, how many minutes and seconds?! :flwr: Yay!! Hope tonight flies by for you!

Oh I was just thinking that this morning...tomorrow is the big day!!! Bet you won't sleep a wink tonight ;)

The excitement the day before had me not sleeping and I got exhausted. YOU having to fly (and shop I hear) and then come back, will be wiped X10 but in a good way when you get home. Fantastic!!

Back