Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 hours until Take-Off!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I love the name Gracie!

It just goes so well with Kosmo! It just rolls off your tounge... Kosmo and Gracie!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Sara! What wonderful news. I like both names, Faith and Grace. This will be very exciting for Kosmo - a little playmate.

Have you checked to see what the border rules are for bringing the puppy from the US to Canada? I know there can be a hassle sometimes.

If you need any help in your travels to pick up Faith please feel free to contact me. I work only about 1 mile from the Buffalo Niagara Airport. I am assuming you will be crossing the border near there or Niagara Falls. So if for any reason you need assistance, I'd love to help you get your little girl home.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

I checked into the government website and if she's under 12 weeks old she needs to have a certificate from a vet saying that as far as they know she's not unfit for travel into canada and she's not carrying any diseases and if she's over 12 weeks then she needs a valid rabies certificate as well as a vet certificate.

I took that right from the government so I am assuming that it's spot on. I will bring along a copy just in case I get a mean crossing guard that hassles me..

Thanks so much for offering Charleen - I can't believe that this is finally happening!!

How about other names besides Grace/Gracie and Faith? What do you guys think when you look at her? What's she look like??
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

All she looks like is PRECIOUS! I have been pining for that puppy ever since the thread was posted! I am so glad that you are (hopefully) going to be her mommy!!!!

I think she looks like a Gracie. She is so teeny and cute. Gracie suits her so well.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Have you broke the news to Kosmo yet?
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

I told KOsmo and he wagged his tail like he always does. . . . .

I think he will be thrilled!!... ... Until he finds out she's not going home!!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry too much. Kosmo will always be your baby boy...she will probably rule the roost and be daddy's girl! Speaking from experience....
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

Sara, That's terrific news!!

Faith is a beautiful little pup....she'll fit right in with your family and Kosmo!!

As for the name, I like tons of names....so I'm no help at all! ;D

Best wishes for your new furbaby!!

Post Thanks / Like

Woo hoo! Sara, that's amazing!

I knew you were interested in getting a rescue eventually but I had no idea that it would be so soon. Congratulations!

Kosmo is so lucky to be getting a little sister. She looks sooooo sweet btw. Oh, you'll be having a cavvie GIRL this time!!! So much fun!!!

I'm sure everything will go well with final references.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW this is really exciting! Kos will be lucky to have a little playmate. I often wonder due to the cavalier nature if they arent better in 2's. OH BOY you should see my husband freak when I mention sometimes they are suited to 2 to keep each other company.

This little girl is only a mth older than my lil one - we can compare dairies next mth. Hmm between you unable to leave Kos in "the window" and this lil gal I think you have the rescue bug... which is a darn, nice way to give back to society!

Keep us updated on it - a 3 way Cavalier Talk all star weekend now with rescue dogs and happy new board member owners!

Post Thanks / Like

oh my gosh, i didnt click the link to YOUR cavs story till after I posted my congrats!! I didnt realize it was THAT VERY VERY SO SWEET ONE! She is absolutely adoreable - no wonder you couldnt resist, I barely could!