• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some sad news perhaps

enchantingdragon

Im not sure if this is really stuff you guys want to know but I thought I would share anyway since you all have been so wonderful throughout my ups and downs

I went to the Dr today because of my bleeding and we did an ultrasound We didnt see anything

To err on the side of caution my Dr said he thinks Im having a miscarriage I am getting blood work done tomorrow to check for sure (measuring hormones and such) but both he and my husband seem to be leaning toward that idea as they dont seem to want me to get my hopes up

Though this baby was a complete surprise and I was a bit sad at the idea of having to change so much of my life I never realized how sad and upset I would really feel at the idea of losing it

I am quite thankful that we will be getting our pup sooner then later now as I think she will def play a huge part in healing my heart I am counting the days till her arrival with even more anticipation now

Anyways thanks for listening and Ill let you know for sure if you want to know when I know

*HUGZ* Jasmine. If you need to talk to someone, we're all here.. :flwr: :flwr: :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry Jasmine. This must be a difficult and emotionally confusing time for you. Just like Sara said, we are all here for you, and you have an international support system :l*v:

Hugs ...

Thinking of you. I hope you get your new puppy soon anyway, but especially if you do get the news you are expecting ... :flwr:

:hug:

So sorry you have had this news and this uncertainty. I know it must be a very difficult time. It makes me extra glad you will have a cavalier coming your way before long.

I am so sad for you, how upsetting this is for you and hubby.

Please feel free to talk or Pm any of us if you need to talk, again when is the puppy arriving this will definetely help to heal you some.

:hug: To both you and your hubby.

Luv
Linda & The Boys

So sorry you've had such an emotional rollercoaster these past few weeks... :( If you did miscarrriage, dogs have an amazing way of healing hearts...

Ditto what everyone else has said. I'm at a loss for words right now because I know what you're going through and can't think of anything that anyone could have said that would have made me feel better at the moment. Just know that you and your husband are in many people's thoughts and prayers. I hope that your little cavy brings some sunshine into your lives during this dark time. Peace.

Moviedust said:
. There's a reason cavvies make great therapy dogs.

So sorry to read this posting, and yes I do agree with the above quote....100%....there is nothing quite like a Cavalier cuddle.

Take good care of yourself, :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Hi
I am so sorry to read what is happening to you. I know how you feel though as I have gone through the same thing. I really hope your new pup cheers you up and cant wait to see pics.
Hugs to you and your hubby. You can pm me if you want. :flwr:

{{{{{{{{Jasmine}}}}}}}} I am so very sorry :hug: I know how heavy your heart must be feeling right now and send you some loving positive and healing thoughts :hug:

Hope your little Cavalier hurries up and moves in with you. The little furry one will really help you through all of this. They really are such a comfort in bad times.

Hugs :hug: to you and your hubby because he will be feeling it too :hug:

I'm so sorry you are having a really hard time lately. Please pass on my best wishes to your husband also. How long is it before you get your little Cavalier? Can you rush the breeder given the circumstances? :hug:

So sorry to hear this. I know you new furbaby will help you through this difficult time. :flwr:

I know its hard, but think happy puppy thoughts while you wait. Staying positive helps the body cope better with health stress. Praying for the best.

Jasmine, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope things go better with the blood tests. Big hugs to you and my thoughts are with you.

Back