• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Grace

Gracesbigsis

Here are some pics from the day we brought her home:
IMG_0661.jpg

This is Drew, my brother, with her
IMG_0662.jpg

Drew and Grace again...
IMG_0663.jpg

Me with Grace
IMG_0664.jpg

Another sister shot
IMG_0665.jpg

Can't you see the resemblance?
IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

Jeremy, Mom, and Grace
IMG_0673.jpg

Now here's some pictures I took a few weeks later:
IMG_0693.jpg

typical pose in her first crate
IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

This is the most recent stuff, what she looks like now at 11 and a half months:
IMG_1666.jpg

A hiding spot for all the things she wasn't supposed to chew
IMG_1669.jpg

making sure the coast is clear
IMG_1671.jpg

easy... easy...
IMG_1670.jpg

almost there!
IMG_1692.jpg

tired puppy
And that's all!

Grace is adorable and you and your brother look like very loving and attentive siblings!

Lovely photos, please post more!

Grace is a very pretty pup!

I love the photo where her tail is almost straight up....they sure look different when the tail unfurls!!

Thanks for posting photos of Grace and your family! :flwr: :flwr:

Grace is absolutely beautiful and so are you. I just love her sweet little face. Those are great pictures, thank you for sharing them.

grace is a cutie!!! i love how tiny she looks in the picture taken outside. very gorgeous girl :D thanks for sharing.

thanks for posting these great puppy photos.. i love the one of her in your mom's lap, and the one in her crate where her eyes are peering over the towel. The one in the backyard really shows how tiny she is--the little princess surrounded by her subjects :) . her markings are so pretty!

She's such a cutie and my hasn't she grown !!!! I think it's scary how quickly they change from tiny puppy to 'proper cavalier' :shock:

wow how big of a difference 2 weeks make!!

Grace is just adorable. ;) Thanks for posting! :flwr:

Back