• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Penny has a New Name......

Good to hear and see all the progress you are making with your little baby. She is such a cutie. Congratulations on being so strong with your training...I don't think that I could have been but you do have to think long term...she is not going to be there for only 5 minutes :)
I hope the physio will help improve your back soon.
Julie and the girls

Oh Claire, you've brought a smile to my face this morning, thank you :flwr:

Minnie is a lovely name for such a precious little girl, she looks like she's settling into her new loving home perfectly :lotsaluv:

Claire - she is so pretty. You are doing the right thing with her training. You'll get through the period soon enough and you'll have a beautiful dog.

She is a gorgeous addition. She looks very much at home in all the photos. Glad the back is a little better. Good thoughts for your therapy!

She looks so loved already. I love her new name. She is gorgeous. Wishing you millions of happy days ahead with Minnie.

Minnie (and I love her new name) is quite the beauty! You are doing so good with her and so quickly. Hope you back is well soon!

oh Claire I love the new name!!! Minnie fits perfect!!!

We can't wait to see more pictures of this beauty!!!! How are the first Physio sessions?? I hope you feel better. Then you will be able to focus on your new furbaby!!!

Claire, it's lovely to see Penny/Minnie settling so happily into your home - she is a beautiful girl, so thrilled she's come to you :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Glad your back is more comfortable - I really hope the physio will help.

Minnie is a cute name, and close enough to Penny that it won't confuse her at all! When we rescued our Golden Retriever (male) his previous name was "Kitty" :roll: ! Needless to say, I quickly changed it to "Kenny"! He never knew the difference, except when I call my cats by saying "Here, Kitty!" :lol:

Claire - I am so glad you and Minnie Moo have found each other, she is a beauty girl, have fun.

Back